Last modified: May 6, 2021
This Privacy Notice describes how Instantgo, Inc. and our affiliates (collectively, “Spacelens,” “Instantgo”, “we,” and “us”) collect, use, disclose, transfer, store, retain or otherwise process your information when you (whether you are a person or business) apply or sign up for a Spacelens account or other services (including, but not limited to, Spacelens) through Spacelens’ website or applications (collectively, “Services”).
Spacelens collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. We want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information that you share with us.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a Users device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Incident means a breach of Spacelens’ security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data on systems managed by or otherwise controlled by Spacelens. “Data Incidents” will not include unsuccessful attempts or activities that do not compromise the security of Personal Data, including unsuccessful log-in attempts, pings, port scans, denial of service attacks, and other network attacks on firewalls or networked systems.
GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Help Desk means all the help and support articles and documents made available on the Help website of Spacelens.
Spacelens means Instantgo, Inc. (alternatively the "Company")
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with the Service, which we refer to as “Log Data,” even if you have not created an account.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Security Documentation means all the available documentation available in the Security section of the Help Desk.
Spacelens mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services offered by Instantgo, Inc as defined in the Terms & Conditions.
Term means the period from the Terms Effective Date until the end of Spacelens’s provision of the Services, including, if applicable, any period during which provision of the Services may be suspended and any post-termination period during which Spacelens may continue providing the Services for transitional purposes.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The Users is the individual using our Services. The Users corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Terms Effective Date
Scope and Application
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, public profile, request Services, interact with other Users, buy points, recommended messages, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, public profile, payment methods, bank accounts, services requested, delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
Spacelens is public and posts, products, services, offers, deals, coupons, whishlist, followers, following, searches that you share are immediately viewable and searchable by anyone around the world. We give you non-public ways to communicate on Spacelens too, through messages and chats with other users. You can also use Spacelens under a pseudonym if you prefer not to use your name.
When you use Spacelens on our website Spacelens.com, even if you’re just looking at posts or other content, we receive some personal information from you like the type of device you’re using and your IP address. You can choose to share additional information with us like your address book contacts, locations, interests, professional expertise, languages, date of birth, gender, education, city of birth and a public profile. We use this information for things like keeping your account secure and showing you more relevant content, people to follow, and message recommendations.
We give you control through your settings to limit the data we collect from you and how we use it, and to control things like account security, preferences, apps that can access your account, and address book contacts you have shared to Spacelens. You can also download information you have shared on Spacelens.
In addition to information you share with us, we may use your posts, products, services, video stories content you have read or created, likes, ratings, sharing of posts, liked products or services and other information to determine what topics you’re interested in, your age, the languages you speak, and other signals to show you more relevant content. We give you transparency into that information, and you can modify the content presented at anytime.
If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you. You can contact us at any time.
You don’t have to create an account to use some of our Service features, such as searching and viewing public profiles or watching video stories, products or services on Spacelens’ website.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
If you do choose to create an account and use our Spacelens app for iOS, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you. On Spacelens this includes a display name, a username, a password, an email address and phone number. Your display name and username are always public, but you can use either your real name or a pseudonym.
We require certain information to provide our Services to you. For example, you must have an account in order to upload or share content on Spacelens. When you choose to share the information below with us, we collect and use it to operate our Services.
Most activity on Spacelens is public, including your profile information, your posts and certain information about your posts like the date, time and ratings. You also may choose to publish your location, expertise, education, job profession, language(s), bio, astrological sign in your posts or your Spacelens profile. The people you follow and who follow you, products, offers, deals and services you created, and posts you rate or like are also public. If you like, share, reply, or otherwise publicly engage with a post on our Service, this information may be public. Information posted about you by other people who use our Service may also be public. For example, other people may tag you in a photo or mention you in a post.
You are responsible for your posts and other information you provide through our services, and you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information. If you update your public information on Spacelens, such as by deleting a post or deactivating your account, we will reflect your updated content on Spacelens.com, and Spacelens app for iOS.
By publicly posting content when you post, you are directing us to disclose that information as broadly as possible, including through our APIs, and directing those accessing the information through our APIs to do the same. To facilitate the fast global dissemination of posts to people around the world, we may use technology like application programming interfaces (APIs) and embeds to make that information available to websites, apps, and others for their use - for example, displaying posts on a news website or analyzing what people say on Spacelens. These individuals and companies are not affiliated with Spacelens, and their offerings may not reflect updates you make on Spacelens.
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Services, we may collect your precise location data. If you permit the Spacelens app to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system (“platform”), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground and places you have previously used Spacelens. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this may limit your ability to use certain features of our Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the Spacelens app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and/or store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of product or service requested, points purchased, type of subscription, date and time a service was provided, amount charged, time spent, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code or coupon if any, we may associate your name with that person.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Call and SMS Data : Our Services facilitate communications between Users. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, emails and the content of messages between parties.
- Phone Number & Email: When you register with the Services, we collect the phone number and email you used at the time of registration to authenticate your device add account.
- Address Information: For some parts of the Services, we may need to collect your address and ZIP code information such as when you create a product or service and choose a location to associate it with them. You can decide the location at which you create your products, offers, deals, and servives
- Payment Methods and Bank Information: When you use the Services, we may need to collect your payment methods or bank information in order for you to pay for Services or get paid for the Services you provide.
- Links: In order to operate our services, we keep track of how you interact with links across our services. This includes links in emails we send you and links in Posts. If you click on an external link on our services, that website operator might figure out that you came from Spacelens, along with other information associated with the ad you clicked such as characteristics of the audience it was intended to reach. They may also collect other personal data from you, such as cookie identifiers or your IP address.
When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services. For example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party service, or visit a third-party service that includes Spacelens content, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms (including those not submitted as queries), and cookie information. We also receive Log Data when you click on, view, or interact with links on our Services, including when you install another application through Spacelens. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. For example, we use Log Data to protect the security of accounts and to determine what content is popular on our Services. We also use this data to improve the content we show you, and to improve the effectiveness of our own marketing.
We use information you provide to us and data we receive, including Log Data and data from third parties, to make inferences like what topics you may be interested in, how old you are, and what languages you speak. This helps us better promote and design our Services for you and personalize the content we show you.
We may use your Personal Data and Log Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations to comply with specific regulations and legislations.
Important Information About Platform Permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Spacelens app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request.
Contact Information and Address Books
We use your contact information, such as your email address or phone number, to authenticate your account and keep it - and our services - secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to enable certain account features (for example, for login verification) and to send you information about our services, and to personalize our services. If you provide us with your phone number, you agree to receive text messages from Spacelens to that number as your country’s laws allow. Spacelens also uses your contact information to market to you as your country’s laws allow, and to help others find your account if your settings permit, including through third-party services and client applications. You can use your settings for email and mobile notifications to control notifications you receive from Spacelens. You can also unsubscribe from a notification by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive.
You can choose to upload and sync your address book on Spacelens so that we can help you find and connect with people you know and help others find and connect with you. We also use this information to better recommend content to you and others.
You can sign up for Spacelens with an account from another service like Facebook or Apple, or connect your Spacelens account to these other services. If you do, we will use information from that service, including your email address, friends, or contacts list, to recommend other accounts or content to you or to recommend your account or content to others.
If you email us, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example:
- If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Spacelens account with a payment provider (e.g., Google Wallet), social media service (e.g., Facebook,) or other account authentication based services (e.g. Google Firebase, Sign in with Apple) or if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use such as Apple MapKit & ARKit, ), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- If your employer uses one of our Services, we may receive information about you from your employer.
- When you request Services, users may provide us with a Users rating after providing/requesting services to/from you.
- If you also interact with our Services in any other capacity, for instance as a Users of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a Users.
- Other Third Parties and Affiliates: We may receive information about you from third parties who are not our ad partners, such as others on Spacelens, partners who help us evaluate the safety and quality of content on our platform, our corporate affiliates, and other services you link to your Spacelens account. You may choose to connect your Spacelens account to accounts on another service, and that other service may send us information about your account on that service. We use the information we receive to provide you features like cross-posting or cross-service authentication, and to operate our services. For integrations that Spacelens formally supports, you may revoke this permission at any time from your application settings; for other integrations, please visit the other service you have connected to Spacelens.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, create, offer or provide Products or Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate Users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and an Users, such as current costs per minute, per message, per services, per media or (ii) between you and a contact of yours in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals, invites;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Spacelens and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We may transfer the information described in this Statement to, and process and store it in, the United States and other countries, some of which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you reside. Where this is the case, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this Statement.
Information We Share And Disclose
As noted above, Spacelens is designed to broadly and instantly disseminate information you share publicly through our Service. In the limited circumstances where we disclose your private personal data, we do so subject to your control, because it’s necessary to operate our services, or because it’s required by law.
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
Through Our Services
We may share your information:
- With other Users to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we share your name, photo (if you provide one), products, services, deals and offer you create, average Users rating or individual product and service ratings, job profession, bio, location, certifications, employer, points, contests, subscription, messages, chats, likes, ratings on posts;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public; and
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate;
Other Important Sharing
We may share your information:
- With Spacelens subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes. We engage service providers to perform functions and provide services to us in the United States, Spain, and other countries;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Users agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, regulation, legal process, property, integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam, abuse, or malicious actors on our Service or safety of Spacelens or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
Chat Messages and Non-Public Communications
We provide certain features that let you communicate more privately or control who sees your content. For example, you can use chats to have non-public conversations on Spacelens. When you communicate with others by sending or receiving chat messages, we will store and process your communications and information related to them. This includes link scanning for malicious content, detection of spam, abuse and prohibited images, and use of reported issues. We also use information about whom you have communicated with and when (but not the content of those communications) to better understand the use of our services, to protect the safety and integrity of our platform, and to show more relevant content. We share the content of your chat messages with the people you’ve sent them to; we do not use them to serve you ads. Note that if you interact in a way that would ordinarily be public with Spacelens content shared with you via chat message, for instance by liking a message, those interactions will be public. When you use features like chat messages to communicate, remember that recipients may have their own copy of your communications on Spacelens - even if you delete your copy of those messages from your account - which they may duplicate, store, or re-share.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Instantgo, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products, offers, features, coupons and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We do not store any login information regarding your PayPal account, Cash.app or any other external payment account(s). We may store your PayPal.me, Cash.app or any other payment platform(s) that offers a link to your profile feature so you can easily share it with others to get paid.
The payment processors we may use as part of Spacelens are:
Some payments processor options might not be available on all platforms or versions of Spacelens. Payment options might be added or removed from future versions.
Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
Blockchain payments and/or other cryptocurrencies are decentralized by nature and controlled by a set of keys which Users control. We do not have access to your keys and you are solely responsible for safeguarding the information that would allow you to transact on the blockchain.
How You Control the Information You Share With Us
You control the personal data you share with us. You can access or rectify this data at any time. You can also delete your account. We also provide you tools to object, restrict, or withdraw consent where applicable for the use of data you have provided to Spacelens. And we make the data you shared through our services portable and provide easy ways for you to contact us.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to delete your account, please delete your account directly from the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms & Conditions, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Your Privacy and safety settings let you decide:
- Whether you give access to your address book to Spacelens for use
- Whether you share your precise location or choose another location fo the products, services, offers, deals you create
- Whether you want to block or report other Spacelens accounts
As described previously, you decide if you want to add information to your public profile such as profile picture, cover picture, real name, location, education, products, services, offers, deals, coupons, pricing, expertise, job and professional categories, birth date, astrological sign, interests, schedule and availabilities, creating posts on your profile, biography, external website, company name and other information you decide to share. You do not need to provide those information on your public profile in order to use the Service. Once again, you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you in a manner consistent with the functionality of the Services
Spacelens will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Spacelens. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it in a manner that is consistent and technically possible with the functionality and infrastructure of the Services. Please contact us here for help.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We keep Log Data for a maximum of 18 months. If you follow the instructions here, your account will be deleted. When deleted, your Spacelens account, including your display name, username, and public profile, will no longer be viewable on Spacelens.com, and Spacelens app for iOS.
Keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your profile information and public posts, even after you have deleted the information from our services or deactivated your account.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Spacelens does not sell your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so. To learn more visit “Your California Privacy Rights”.
Nevada Resident Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at Instantgo, Inc.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Cookies and Advertising
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Please refer to our Cookie Statement for more information about your choices around cookies and related technologies.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Security Measures, Controls and Assistance
Spacelens will implement and maintain technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The Security Measures include measures to encrypt personal data; to help ensure ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of Spacelens’ systems and services; to help restore timely access to personal data following an incident; and for regular testing of effectiveness. Spacelens may update or modify the Security Measures from time to time provided that such updates and modifications do not result in the degradation of the overall security of the Services.
Security Compliance by Spacelens Staff
Spacelens will take appropriate steps to ensure compliance with the Security Measures by its employees, contractors and Service Providers to the extent applicable to their scope of performance.
Additional Security Controls
In addition to the Security Measures, Spacelens will make the Additional Security Controls available to: (a) allow Users to take steps to secure Customer Personal Data; and (b) provide Customer with information about securing, accessing and using Personal Data.
Users agrees that Spacelens will (taking into account the nature of the processing of Personal Data and the information available to Spacelens) assist Users in ensuring compliance with any of Users’s obligations in respect of security of personal data and personal data breaches, including if applicable Users’s obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 34 (inclusive) of the GDPR, by:
(a) implementing and maintaining the Security Measures;
(b) making the Additional Security Controls available to Users in accordance with the Security Of Data section (Additional Security Controls);
(c) complying with the terms of Data Incidents
If Spacelens becomes aware of a Data Incident, Spacelens will: (a) notify Users of the Data Incident promptly and without undue delay after becoming aware of the Data Incident; and (b) promptly take reasonable steps to minimize harm and secure Personal Data.
Notifications made pursuant to this section will describe, to the extent possible, details of the Data Incident, including steps taken to mitigate the potential risks and steps Spacelens recommends Users take to address the Data Incident.
Notification(s) of any Data Incident(s) will be delivered to the Users email address or, at I Spacelens’s discretion, by direct communication (for example, by phone call or an in-person meeting). Users is solely responsible for ensuring that the email address is current and valid.
Spacelens will not assess the contents of Personal Data to identify information subject to any specific legal requirements. Users is solely responsible for complying with incident notification laws applicable to Users and fulfilling any third party notification obligations related to any Data Incident(s).
Spacelens’ notification of or response to a Data Incident under this section Data Incidents will not be construed as an acknowledgement by Spacelens of any fault or liability with respect to the Data Incident.
Users Security Responsibilities and Assessment
Users agrees that, without prejudice to Spacelens’ obligations under the section Security Measures, Controls and Assistance and Data Incidents:
(a) Users is solely responsible for its use of the Services, including:
(i) making appropriate use of the Services and the Additional Security Controls to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in respect of the Personal Data;
(ii) securing the account authentication credentials, systems and devices Users uses to access the Services;
(iii) backing up its Personal Data; and
(b) Spacelens has no obligation to protect Personal Data that Users elects to store or transfer outside of Spacelens’ and its Service Providers systems (for example, offline or on-premise storage), or to protect Personal Data by implementing or maintaining Additional Security Controls except to the extent Users has opted to use them.
Users Security Assessment
Users is solely responsible for reviewing the Security Documentation and evaluating for itself whether the Services, the Security Measures, the Additional Security Controls and Spacelens’ commitments under the section Security Of Data will meet Users needs, including with respect to any security obligations of Users under their current data protection jurisdiction.
Users acknowledges and agrees that (taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing of Personal Data as well as the risks to individuals) the Security Measures implemented and maintained by Spacelens as set out in section Security Of Data) provide a level of security appropriate to the risk in respect of the Personal Data.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Our Services are not directed to children ("Children"), and you may not use our Services if you are under the age of 13. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to the Statement
Changes to URLs
From time to time, Spacelens may change any URL referenced in these Terms and the content at any such URL.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com or write us at Instantgo Inc., Attn: Legal, 5620 West Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90016.